|G.M.&ASSOCIATED Hospital Lucknow and U.H.M Hospital,Kanpur
|Department of General surgery, Govt Medical College, Amritsar.
||Junior Resident I, II & III
||Junior Resident I, II & III
|Department of General Surgery, Eras Medical College, Lucknow
||1year 6 months
|Department of Urology, Institute of Nephro-urology, Bangalore
||Worked as Post Graduate student
1. Passed High School examination in 1997 conducted by CBSE board with Ist Division (70%).
2. Passed Intermediate examination in 1999 conducted by CBSE board with Ist Division (70%) with HONOURS, with distinction in Biology
UNDERGRADUATION INCLUDING ROTATORY INTERNSHIP
Joined King George Medical University, Lucknow (U.P.) through U.P. combined pre medical test in 2002.
Passed all examinations (theory, practical, viva voce) in first attempt with good merit in all subjects.
Obtained Honour in Biochemistry
Qualifying ALL INDIA. Pre P.G. and joined M.S. (Gen Surgery) at Govt Medical College , Amritsar in May 2009 .
Experienced huge workload in terms of emergencies, OPD and admitted patients and gained vast variety of experience
Actively participated in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Teaching Programmes during the 3 years Postgraduate Training, which included Beside Patient Teaching, Clinical Examination, Practical, Demonstration, Case Presentation and Seminar Presentation.
Worked as senior resident after postgraduation for 1year and 6 months in Eras Medical College, Lucknow and involved in the teaching & training of U.G/ P.G students of Department.
THESIS/ RESEARCH WORK
1. Did thesis on " EVALUATION OF 100 CASES OF LUMP BREAST WITH RESPECT TO HIGH RISK FACTORS, CLINICAL EXAMINATION AND FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY” during P.G.
2. Case report published in JEMDS; SEPTATE GALL BLADDER: A case Report : DOI:10.14260/jemds/2014/1986
3. Case report published in SELSI Newsletter; CONGENITAL RIGHT HYDROURETER: A CASE REPORT:Case Reports Nov 2012, No 1, Vol 7
4. Another Case report published in SELSI News letter :Tuberculous Stricture of urethra: Case Reports Nov 2013, No 1, Vol 9.
CONFERENCES AND COURSES
1. International Conference On “Role of Free Radicals And Antioxidents in Health & Disease”, KGMC, Lucknow in 2003, and presented paper and Won First prize.
2. ASICON 2011, COCHIN AND PRESENTED A PAPER ON: “ISOLATED SPLENIC METASTASIS IN CASE OF CARCINOMA BREAST”.
3. Attended Karnataka Urology Society conference, in Bangalore , in 2014.
4. Attended Urology Update 2014, in Bangalore , in 2014.
5. Attended workshop on UDS & ESWL in Institute of Nephrourology , Bangalore , in 2015
6. Attended BOE (USI) on Consensus and Controversies in Paedriatric Urology, Bangalore , in 2015.
7. Attended T. S Jairam, workshop in Institute of Nephrourology , Bangalore , in 2015.
8. Attended USICON 2016, Hyderabad, and presented paper on – FUNCTIONAL OUTCOME OF PARTIAL PENECTOMY.
9. Attended AUA USI Board Review course 2016 held at Hyderabad
10. Attended all Board of Education ( BOE) activities conducted by USI in 2015& 2016.
11. Attended SZUICON 2016, Pondicherry and presented poster on – SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF URETHRA
12. Attended KUACON 2016, Goa and presented prize paper on – CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL OUTCOME OF CARCINOMA PENIS.
13. Attended T.S. Jairam, workshop at Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, in 2016.
14. Attended regular Bangalore Urological Association meetings and presented paper on- MANAGEMENT OPTION FOR ORTHOTROPIC NEOBLADDER LITHIASIS.
15. Attended USICON 2017, Mumbai and presented poster on – THE EFFECT OF HYALURONIC ACID IN PREVENTING RECURRENCE OF URETHRAL STRICTURE AFTER ENDOSCOPIC INTERNAL URETHROTOMY.
16. Selected for American Urology Association 2017 by USI as Resident Trainee.
1. Society of Endoscopic & laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI).
2. Urology Society of India (USI)
3. South Zone Urology Society of India ( SZUSI)
4. Karnataka urology Association.
5. Bangalore Urological Society.
6. American urology association.(AUA)
1. Team worker with patience, humour and good communication skills.
2. Friendly, motivating and respect for the hierarchy.
1. Prof. Keshavamurthy. R. Professor and Head, Department of urology ,Institute of Nephrology, Bangalore
2. Prof. Shivalingaiah. M Professor, , Department of urology ,Institute of Nephrology, Bangalore